"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin."
1 John 1:7 (ESV)
Theme: Walking in the light in true fellowship with the Father
Vision: To see young people reconciled to God in true fellowship that parents a love for God and his Word and A love for our brothers and sisters in Christ in our community.
Mission: To bring the Gospel Truth to young people who don't know Jesus by evangelizing through outreach ministries and Missions in obedience to the Father's will, that will birth reconciliation to the Father in true fellowship that parents a love for God and his Word and a love for their brothers and sisters in Christ in their community.
Come check us out!
Sunday 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM – North Chapel
Sunday 1:00pm-4:00pm - Gym
Youth Mid-Week Boost:
Wednesdays 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM – North Chapel
Meet the youth Ministry Pastor
Pastor Sherman Yang
Crown College Alumni
- Majored in Youth and Family Ministry
- Minored in Pastoral Ministry Leadership
"Cov hluas zoo li cov xuab zeb nyob dam dej hiav txwv ua raug dej tshoob, raug cua tshuab, thiab raug tshav kub. Tiamsis Vajtswv paub lawv txhua tus lub npe, thiab paub lawv txojkev txomnyem, thiab paub txojkev ua lawm taug. Vajtswv pab kuv pom lawv tej kev nyuaj siab thiab pab kuv pom txoj kev kuv hlub tau lawv yog coj Vajtswv txoj lus tseeb rau lawv."
- Xh Sherman Yang
"Young people are like sand by the ocean that are washed up by waves, blown by the wind, and have to bath in the sun throughout the year. Yet, God knows their names, knows their suffering, and knows the path they walk. God has helped me to see their struggles, and he's helped me to understand that to love them is to bring God's Word of truth to them."
- Pastor Sherman Yang
About Pastor Sherman
What is your favorite bible verse?
- 1 Peter 4:8-11 " Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins. Show hospitality to one another without grumbling. As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace: whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belong glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen." (ESV)
What is your favorite color?
What is your favorite food?
- Vietnamese Pho
What is your favorite smell?
- Inside of a new leather interior car
What is your dream vacation?
- Kayaking in the caves of New Zealand with my wife ;)